Interested in taking your training to the next level? Enjoy teaching others? Maybe becoming a Basic Life Support Instructor is just what you are looking for. There are two types of Instructors; Subcontracted or Independent. As a subcontracted Instructor, MiLifesavers Training handles the marketing, scheduling and client relations. As an Independent Instructor, you handle the course administration and client relations. Both pathways are great options, contact us today to discuss your options.
Steps to becoming an Instructor
To get started follow these steps. All steps need to be completed successfully to become an Instructor. MILIFESAVERS Training will work with you to complete each of the steps needed. If you have questions about the Instructor Programs, Please Call us at (810) 503-4349 or set up an appointment to discuss your options.
- Complete an Instructor Candidate Application for our Training Center before enrolling in an Instructor Course.
- Have a current provider certification in the discipline of the Instructor Course, and be proficient in all the skills of that discipline. We offer instructor courses in the disciplines of Basic Life Support.
- Successfully complete the discipline-specific Instructor Development Course course (online), and print the course completion certificate. This program is included in our Course Tuition. A Key code will be emailed to you upon registration for the Instructor course.
- Successfully complete the discipline-specific classroom Instructor Course. Locate an Available Course today.
- Successfully be monitored teaching your first course within three months after completing the Instructor Course. Training Center Faculty will be available to mentor you.
- (For AHA Instructor Courses Only) Register for the AHA Instructor Network. Once you become an Instructor, you will have access to the most current emergency cardiovascular care science, course updates, training resources and tools through the online AHA Instructor Network.
Want to become an Instructor, but don’t know how?
Schedule an Appointment with one of our Faculty to discuss your options and your next steps. We look forward to working with you.